29 days ago
Adjusted Office Hours due to School Closures
We are available to sign and collect for developer fees each week on the days and hours listed below:
- Monday from 7:00 - 9:00 AM
- Thursday from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- We will not be open on Monday, May 25th or June 1st; instead we will be open on Tuesday, May 26th and June 2nd.
- We will not be open on Thursday, May 28th or June 4th; instead we will be open on Friday, May 29th and June 5th
At its regularly scheduled Board Meeting on April 21, 2016, the Governing Board adopted Resolution No. 2015-16-10, approving an increase in developer fees, to become effective June 20, 2016. New rates are:
Commercial/Industrial New Construction - $ 0.56 per square foot
Residential New Construction - $3.48 per square foot
School Fee Justification Study Commercial April 2016
School Fee Justification Study Residential April 2016
Additional Information on
Projects that total 500 square feet or less are exempt from school fees. Non-habitable areas such as agricultural buildings, barns, or personal storage may be exempt from school fees. Other exemptions may include religious facilities, and federal, state or local government facilities. Reconstruction of destroyed or damaged buildings may also be exempt.
You may receive square footage credit if a building has been demolished in relation to the planned new construction. To receive credit, you must submit the following:
- Proof that the building has been demolished.
- Copy of the Residential Building Record obtained from the Tax Assessor’s office located at 200 S.Magnolia Avenue, El Cajon, California (Telephone: 619-401-5700)