Prepayment is encouraged,
as it allows lunch lines to go faster and maintains a positive experience for all of our students.
Online Payments may be made through MySchoolBucks.com, an outside vendor that allows you to create your own account for your student.
Pay online with the convenience of mySchoolBucks.com
- Pay for meals on-line using a credit or debit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Check your child’s balance on line and view their account activity
- Set an amount for a minimum balance, and you’ll get a reminder notice to add more
- Or set it up to make automatic payments
- You’ll need a personal computer, internet access, and a current e-mail address
- Register on-line and set up one account for all your children at www.mySchoolBucks.com
- Register using your child’s student ID number or their name (exactly as they are registered at school)
- All fees go directly to mySchoolBucks.com, an independent service that interfaces with our cafeteria software
- Fees cover the fees charged by credit card companies & processors, wire transfers, & vendor’s cost
- Have a smartphone? Get the MySchoolBucks Mobile App: iOS (iPhone)- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myschoolbucks/id6618786586?mt=8 Android- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id+com.hss.msb&feature=search_result
May also be made at the School site or District Office via cash or check (payable to RUSD Food & Nurtrition Services). If sending the payment, please put in a envelope which has the students name, ID #, and school. We will credit students account immediately, and funds will be available for use.
COMBINING STUDENT ACCOUNTS!
Did you know you can combine student account balances ?
The balance will show up the same for all student accounts you join.
If you make payments on line via mySchoolBucks.com,
you can make a payment for any student.
If you are interested in combining accounts, please send your request to:
Food & Nutrition Services 720 Ninth St. Ramona, CA 92065 or
email to: email@example.com
(include the names and ID numbers of the students for whom you want to combine accounts.)
MEAL PRICES FOR 2016-17
Breakfast Lunch Milk or Juice
Elementary $1.25 $2.50 50¢
Middle School $1.50 $3.00 50¢
High School $1.50 $3.00 50¢
Reduced Price $ .25 $ .40
Adults $2.50 $4.00
At elementary schools, if account balances go negative for two lunches or more without payment, students will only be eligible for an alternate meal. Charging of meals or a la carte foods is not
allowed at middle and high schools.
Should a student reach the charge limit, he or she will be provided an alternate meal for lunch (a cheese sandwich, fruits, vegtables, and milk). To prevent alternate meals, please send money for your student's meal, and or prepay for meals in advance.
Returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 service fee.